Term of Use of the Website
When accessing this website, YOU, as an individual or legal entity, will accept and be liable to the following Term of Use:
1. The Term of Use will always be available on this website, from its home page.
2. You accept and agree that the Internet is characterized by a high level of dynamism in its relationships, as well as by unique issues related to security and privacy. Therefore, You accept that this Term of Use can be modified by CIPHER Informática at any time, without the need of previously notifying You, and such modifications will come into force as of the date of their publication in this website.
3. You may be requested to provide information in forms or cookies. You declare and ensure that the information provided will be true, accurate, current and complete, and shall be maintained in such conditions during your period as user of this website.
5. CIPHER will make all efforts to ensure that the information, instruments and materials offered in this website are as updated, accurate and complete as possible. However, under no circumstances can CIPHER be held responsible for facts that are not solely attributed to it and are affected by fraud concerning the integrity, currency and accuracy of such information, instruments and materials.
6. Due to the unique environment of the Internet, CIPHER cannot ensure that the access to the website is free from errors or issues, resulting from internal or external fortuitous cases, cases of force majeure or other cases not entirely subject to direct control by CIPHER. In such circumstances, You declare and is forced to exempt CIPHER from any claims related to interruptions, obstructions, invasions, hampering, dissemination of virus or any other illicit actions.
7. You accept and agree that any text, audio, image or software (“CONTENT”) disclosed through the pages maintained by CIPHER, on this website, are protected by intellectual property rights, including, but not being limited to, copyrights (moral and asset), rights over brands, patents, commercial names, domain names and industrial and commercial secrets.
8. The intellectual property rights over the CONTENT belong to CIPHER and to third parties that have legally granted their right to use.
9. You shall not reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, compile, decompile, transmit, publish, sublicense, permit, authorize, lease, sell and/or distribute or, in any other way not permitted by this Term of Use, use or transfer, integrally or partially, any CONTENT directly or indirectly related to this Term of Use, without prior and express authorization in written by CIPHER or owner third parties, as the case may be.
10. You accept and agree that CIPHER may make available on the website the option for downloading documents of your interest. In such case, You shall not use such documents in media other than the memory of the computer where you downloaded. Any exception to this rule must be expressly indicated on the website.
11. Eventually, CIPHER may make available on its website links for access other websites. CIPHER will not have any responsibility for the services or functionalities made available by such other websites, since the decision to use and the relationship with such other websites are solely your own. You also agree that CIPHER has no duty to inspect the contents from such other websites.
12. The website can make available news, articles or editorials compiled or written by third parties. The website is not responsible for the accuracy, trueness and authoring of such materials.
13. The information about CIPHER is available on the website for different audiences, being targeted also to its shareholders and investors. In some areas of the website, the access will be restricted. To access them, You must have an individual and secret access password, being the sole responsible for protecting it, and will assume all responsibility for its misuse or for the granting of such password to third parties.
14. You declare and ensure that you will not register domain names on the Internet, before any entity, whether national or international, with brands and names from CIPHER or its products and services.
15. You are committed to respecting the brands from CIPHER, and shall not use them without prior authorization in written by CIPHER, nor incur in actions that may harm such brands.
Note: When browsing on or making a public consult in this website or any of its pages, the user will have explicitly accepted all Terms and Conditions of Use established herein. If the user does not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, please stop accessing this website.